Hydroponic Store Reality: Does The Hydroponic Store Have The Best Growing Advice?
Post Page Rank
I love growing marijuana and to get best buds, I read different marijuana grow books, talk with other marijuana grower and most importantly watch growing videos. Sometimes for marijuana growing, I count for the hydroponic store advice as well. But there are times when the store owners give us bad information that can ruin your marijuana growth cycle. We all have sometime come across stores that convince us to buy different brands for which we never demanded. There are times, when my store tried to sell me a specific brand fertilizer that had spoiled my marijuana plant. Is that something really good they want to sell or there is some hidden benefits of the store owners. Let’s find out here.
After visiting different hydroponic stores, I have found out some hidden realities that every marijuana grower should be aware of. Few stores have particular agreements with prominent hydroponic producers to sell off their brands to consumers. Through this, many store owners get financial inducement to push specific brand over other. Most stores owners mostly focused on earning profits rather than selling good products. Some hydroponic producers put sales quotas for different stores. They provide store owner with specific kickbacks, refund and erstwhile rewards. Due to such financial benefits, the stores request their customers to buy products which give them higher returns. That’s quite standard practice of most hydroponic retailer.
Tips and Strategy:
Here are tips and tactics for marijuana grower looking for fair hydroponic store advice
- Try to spend time in hydroponic store and observe what method they are following for selling products to growers. There are times when you see store employee routing costumers with specific brands and chanting its benefits.
- Politely ask the store owners if they receive any kickbacks or refund while selling specific brand or promoting products.
- Try to get specific knowledge about the product that store owner recommends you. This will help you get more knowledge or know the honesty of the adviser.
- Check out the store’s exchange or refund policy, mainly for buying marijuana growing goods. If the store owner is confident of selling or recommending of something great products, ask him to offer you an instant refund if the product that does not work well. If he deny offering you with the refund or exchange policy, than there is something hidden. Avoid buying such products.
- If you’re trying new products for the first time, buy the smallest containers. Use that products on marijuana plants and pay close attention. Observe and see whether the product is producing bad or good results effect on your marijuana plant. You can also ask for free sample before buying the new products.
- You can visit various hydroponic stores and ask similar questions. Do research on products recommended by most store owners and talk with your grow friends before you purchase the product.
- Follow the hydroponics store company websites. If the company gives you a professional website which speaks to their consumers as a marijuana cultivator and gives tons of marijuana growing information, that product or company gets extra credits.